V2015.8 ICOM HDD mit Engineers Programming für BMW Handbuch
For Diagnosis: BMW Group ISTA
After you open the sofware, if it is not full screen, pls double-click “RHEINGLOD” on the left corner of the top of the software as pic 1. Then you can go to the full screen mode.
For change the language of diagnosis:
click the Wrench symbol on the top of the software as the pic2, then you can change the language of diagnosis.
Begin to diagnose: when it displays “ICOM”, you can click the right corner below of the software, make connection, start diagnosis.
(If the status display as “firmware”, it means the ICOM firmware needs to update firstly, then it can begin diagnose)
ICOM Firware Update Instruction:
1. Use lan cable to connect ICOM to the computer, use 12V power adapter to charge power for ICOM or connect with the vehicle.
2. Use IE explorer to open http://169.254.92.38:60080/
(This should be the IP address of which apprears when ICOM diagnosing or Use ItoolRadar to read out ICOM IP address)
3. Click “Update Firmware“, you will see the ICOM firmware version information.
- Choose file “ICOM-BootImage-01-24-00.bin”
(Updte file path: D:\ICOM_Firmware-01_38_00), set image type as SYSTEM, click “Second the file”.
5. When it tells “Write the image file to the flash?“, click “Yes”, then ICOM light will be red.
6. When it tells “The SYSTEM IMAGE update was successfull“, Click “Update Firmware“.
7. Click ICOM-ApplicationImage-01-38-01.bin， set image type as APPLICATION, click “Send the file“, the file is big and it will take about several minutes.
8. When it tells “Write the image file to the flash?“, click “Yes“, then ICOM light will become red for the second time.
9. When everthing goes normally, click “reboot“. Udate is ok.
For Change win7 system language:
Open Win7 language select, choose the language and click as the pic below:
item number: SS151-8B
You can check more details on www.autoobd.de
For full detailed handbuch for this V2015.8 ICOM HDD, you can check v2015-8-icom-hdd-mit-engineer-programming-user-manual-ss151-8b